To facilitate consistency and to ensure readability of slides, please observe the following guidance:
- Please download the template below
- If you do not use the template provided, please ensure the slides are formatted for a 16:9 ratio screen (not 4:3), as per the template
- Add your institution logo to the bottom-right of the first slide
- The CX Aortic logo must remain on the bottom-left of the slide, as per the template
- Use the default blue font for text on all slides, as per the template. This will ensure content can be read easily against the blue background
- If an additional colour is needed alongside the blue, think about the other colour fonts and ensure they’re not too hard to read against the blue background
- Avoid decreasing the font size below 24 as it will be too hard to read
Download PowerPoint template here
First, check your microphone is working in Windows Settings > System > Sound > Input > Test your microphone
We strongly recommend using an external microphone or the microphone of a headset for the recording rather than a computer’s built-in microphone. This minimises external noises which will be coming through when the built-in microphone is used.
Open your Presentation in PowerPoint then follow the steps below, or watch this step-by-step video guide to recording audio. Be aware that if you choose to record video for your presentation (rather than just audio), please do not sit in front of a light source otherwise your face will be in silhouette.